SLIDING PATIO DOORS
The Ultra is arguably the best vinyl patio sliding door system on the market anywhere, without the high price tag!
This is our most popular sliding patio door system. Made in Canada with the highest quality virgin PVC vinyl, and state of the art insulating glass, these doors are completely maintenance free and will provide a lifetime of service
- Fully insulated white vinyl frame system, reinforced stiles, with a lifetime warranty against discolouration or deterioration.
- All sliding doors are provided knocked-down for easy transportation to jobsite. Assembly on-site is simple, with easy to follow instructions. Factory assembly is available.
- High quality sliding flyscreen with top and bottom steel ball bearing rollers giving trouble-free service, even in high traffic areas
- Standard glazing is Low-E² coated glass with Argon Gas filled air-space and “warm-edge” glass spacer, providing greatly improved thermal insulation over traditional regular glass. All doors are Energy Star compliant.
- High quality locking handle designed to greatly resist forced entry.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DOOR WITH OPTIONAL FEATURES:
- Various exterior capstock colours – this is not paint, but coloured vinyl fused over the white vinyl for durability.
- Interior colonial grilles in various shapes, patterns and colours to enhance your design
- Various grades and finishes for handles and locks
- Extended glass options can give you up to R9 thermal insulation value for maximum winter and summer protection
- Custom transoms and side-lite panels available which can greatly enhance the overall design of your patio entry system
- Internal Mini-Blinds available for privacy and light control
The standard two-panel system is reversible, and is available in standard widths of 5ft., 6ft., and 8ft.
Shown here is our standard white PVC door with standard hardware, installed into a combination siding and stone exterior faced wall.
Four Panel systems give you grand openings of 10 ft., 12ft., and 16ft. spans
Illustrated is a 12 foot wide system, with optional Sandalwood exterior finish, premium ultrasteel finish hardware, and beveled glass with zinc divisions