CUSTOM ENTRY DOORS
ELEGANT ENTRY DOORS BUILT RIGHT HERE IN OUR FACTORY
Your front entry door is the focal point of your home!
Why not replace your existing old-style doors with new, fully insulated systems to add efficiency, elegance, increased safety, and enhanced curb appeal.
We custom build these ourselves, therefore, you can expect the most competitive pricing and highest value
EVERY ENTRY DOOR WE BUILD SHARES THE SAME BASIC QUALITY FEATURES:
- Steel doors are heavy gauge, highly insulated, and finished with white baked-on enamel paint
- Fiberglass doors offer enhanced insulation, beauty, and durability
- We use only ball bearing hinges which provides years of smooth performance
- Quality insulated sill withstands heavy traffic
- Durable, tight, no-draft weatherstrip is used throughout
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ENTRY DOOR WITH OUR MANY AVAILABLE OPTIONS
- Entry door frames can be maintenance free solid vinyl or vinyl clad wood, as well as high density ‘composite’ material for excellent resistance to break-ins
- Swing-out doors can be built which allow increased interior space as well as easy fire escape.
- Hinged side-lite panels are available which allows for easy movement of furniture through narrow openings.
- High quality factory painting is available in a wide range of colours.
- Hundreds of Glass Designs are available which are certain to fit any decor.
GALLERY OF OUR CUSTOM ENTRY DOOR CREATIONS
“Brela” Wrought Iron by Fusion Glass
Factory painted exterior
Double 8 ft. tall fiberglass doors with Trimlite “Modena” style glass.
Custom double 7½ ft. tall steel doors, with ¾ length “Waterdown” design glass.
Steel Insulated door with full length “Executive” moulded panel, and factory painted.
Door System with Grand Transom and clear glass.
Simple, open, clean.
Offset Narrow Glass
Acid Etched Frosted
Yorkshire Glass Design
Sidelite Hinges for easy access
Frame all vinyl-No Maintenance
Winchester glass design
Kick-panel type Sidelite
For narrow or custom widths
4-Lites Acid Etched
Vinyl frame, Exterior Paint
SPECIAL SIZES FOR SPECIAL NEEDS!
Small 24″x 66″ Outswing door with oak sill